With a pre-election year upon us and Healthcare IT legislation continuing to be a key topic of discussion among the political forums, we are thrilled to host the 8th Annual Regional DV-NJ Chapters HIMSS Conference, “The Politics of Healthcare”; our premier educational and networking event.
Located in a sophisticated marina setting with beautiful views of Atlantic City, we have moved this year’s event to Harrah’s Resort Conference Center, for a brand new experience, based on your feedback.
In addition to the exceptional educational sessions that will be offered, here are a few Key highlights:
- We have confirmed two Nationally recognized Keynote speakers on Thursday, October 29th:
Nationally Recognized Political Commentator,
Host of The Michael Smerconish Program on SiriusXM,
Host of CNN's Smerconish and Contributor, Newspaper Columnist and Best-Selling Author
Director of Healthcare Technology Services for Myers & Stauffer LC,
formerly Senior Technical Director for Medicaid IT at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS),
where he co-led every major Medicaid IT Initiative
Bill Fox, JD, MA
Vice President of Healthcare and Life Sciences at MarkLogic.
He is a healthcare executive with 25 years of experience and a nationally recognized thought leader in healthcare analytics, big data, program integrity and data security. He is the former Deputy Chief of Economic and Cyber Crime at the Philadelphia District Attorney's office and Special Assistant U.S. Attorney.
- A brand new convention hall venue, which offers a beautiful outdoor setting to connect with colleagues and peers
- Breakfast, lunch and a network reception for all to enjoy
- Golf event available on Wednesday morning for additional networking & relaxation
- Six educational breakout tracks with 24 sessions planned for both Thursday & Friday (more details to follow)
- Interoperability demonstrations reflecting specific scenarios pertinent to the healthcare delivery transformation in the NJ & DVHIMSS region
- CPHIMS review course being offered on Wednesday, Oct 28th
- Convenient, high-end restaurants and shopping located right at Harrah’s Resort
Be sure to book your hotel room early by Clicking here
Note that if booking hotel rooms by calling in to Harrah’s, please make sure you use the Group code and Group Names below to receive the discount:
- Group code: SH10HM5
- Group Name for Call-ins: HIMSS Annual Conference
Don’t forget to Register Here
We hope to see you in AC!