Upcoming event: Webinar @ 2 PM, December 7, 2016
NJHIMSS and NJHA to offer a Cybersecurity Tabletop Exercise for NJ Provider Healthcare Organizations.
During this webinar, you will learn how your organization can participate in a two-day Cybersecurity Tabletop Exercise (CTE) event, providing real-life cyber attack inject scenarios. This webinar will review all details related to this exercise so organization can evaluate the requirements and the opportunities they will have to evaluate their cyber-incident response readiness. NJ HIMSS, in conjunction with NJHA, is planning to hold the CTE event in late March, early April 2017. Click here for more information about this introductory webinar, the CTE and to register for this initial webinar.
Save The Date:
HIMSS National Conference 2017 New Jersey Chapter Luncheon
Be sure to mark your calendars to attend the NJ/NY HIMSS Chapter Luncheon at the upcoming HIMSS National event (HIMSS17 Conference in Orlando) on February 21st, 2017 from 11am – 1pm at the Orlando Convention Center, Orlando, FL.
Rest your feet away from the crowd, enjoy some food and refreshments, meet your Chapter Leaders and fellow members. Stay tuned for Agenda and Registration details!
Dear Members and Sponsors:
Thank you for attending and supporting the 9th annual NJ and DV HIMSS chapter conference: The Essential Role of Technology in Population Health. We had a very successful event drawing nearly 600 people to the Harrah’s Resort Conference Center in Atlantic City. During the event, we had 3 dynamic keynote speakers and a packed agenda of 24 educational sessions where presenters provided insight into the latest trends in how technology enables Population Health. For your convenience, we have made the Keynote and Track presentations available for download. Click Here for a list of presentations to download
Below are some of this year’s highlights of the event:
- 3 outstanding keynotes: Steve Adubato, PhD - Broadcaster & Author, Jeffrey Brenner, MD, - Camden Coalition, Judy Murphy, CNO - IBM Global Healthcare
- Wednesday morning annual golf outing at the Seaview Golf Resort
- Wednesday evening unforgettable networking reception at The Pool at Harrah’s Resort and Casino.
- 6 educational breakout tracks consisting of 24 educational sessions following the theme of Population health where attendees could receive CEU and CPHIMS credits.
- A career fair with over 15 area health systems and IT vendors present to recruit candidates for opportunities available in Healthcare Information Technology.
- Over 70 sponsor booths in the exhibit hall for demonstrations and get a better understand of the solutions offered to help solve healthcare needs in support of population health.
- Convenient, high-end restaurants and shopping located right at Harrah’s Resort
If you would like to receive CPHIMS credits, please Click Here.
If you would like receive CEU credits, please call: 715 824-5666 or email:
. The program certification was through the AHIMA CEU certification program.
We appreciate your feedback. Please click on the following link to participate in the event evaluation survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Fall_AC_Event