The New Jersey Health IT Coordinator's Office would like to hear stories from physicians, other eligible professionals and hospitals about one challenge they faced and their solution in adopting EHRs and reaching meaningful use. Selected stories will be recorded and serve as the core of the April 25, 2012 Public Webinar from Colleen Woods' Office. Stories are due by April 10, 2012. Details on stories and to register for the Webinar are below.
1...Physicians, Eligible Professionals and Hospitals
Please share 150 words or less about one challenge and solution that you encountered in adopting EHRs and reaching meaningful use. Selected stories will receive a 3 minute recorded segment during the next NJ Health IT program public webinar on April 25th. All entries will be published on the NJ Health IT program website: www.nj.gov/njhit.
You will need to send submit your story by April 10th to be included for consideration in this webinar.
Details to include:
- Who you are, name of your practice (or hospital), location, size of office
- One challenge you faced in adopting EHR and reaching meaningful use
- Your solution for meeting your challenge
How long again?: 150 words or less
Send the story to
by April 10th.
2...WEBINAR: “Adopting Electronic Health Records (EHRs) to Reach Meaningful Use: Challenges and Solutions—Stories from Across New Jersey”
Wednesday – April 25, 2012, 12 Noon ET to 1 PM ET
- Keynote Remarks
- Steven Waldren, MD MS
Director, Center for Health IT
American Academy of Family Physicians
- John Tedeschi, MD
Member New Jersey Health IT Commission
Chairman & CEO, Continuum Health Alliance
- Physician and Hospital Stories on Challenges and Solutions of adopting EHRs
- Up to 10 three-minute segments from providers around New Jersey
- Moderated by Colleen Woods, NJ Health IT Coordinator
- Thanks to NJ HIMSS Chapter for hosting this event.