The NJ / DV HIMSS Fall Conference 2012 was held in Atlantic City on October 3-5, 2012.
OCTOBER 3rd Agenda
OCTOBER 4th Agenda
- 9:00 – 3:00 pm CPHIMS Review Course
- 12:00 pm Shotgun start Golf @ Seaview Marriott
- 12:00 - 7:00 pm Vendor Check-In and Set UP
OCTOBER 5th Agenda
- 7:30 – 9:00 am Registration & Breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:15 am Open Intro
- 9:15 – 11:15 am Keynote Presentations
- William M. Marella, MBA - Director Patient Safety Reporting Programs, ECRI Institute
- Michael J. McCoy, MD, FACOG - VP & Chief Medical Information Officer, Catholic Health East
- 11:15 – 12:45 pm Lunch / Vendor Showcase / Interoperability Demo
- 1:00 – 5:30 pm Education Track / Presentations
Clinical Informatics, Advanced Technologies, Healthcare Transformations, Privacy & Security, Hot HIT Trends
- 5:30 – 6:30 pm Interoperability Demo
- 6:30- 8:30 pm Networking Reception
11:00 am Vendor/Exhibitor Tear Down
- 7:30 – 8:30 am Registration / Breakfast
- 8:30 – 9:15 am Scholarship Awards
- 9:15 – 10:00 am KEYNOTE PRESENTATION
- Mary O'Dowd, Commissioner NJ DOH
- 10:00 - 10:45 am Innovation Awards
- 10:45 am Raffle Prize Winners Announced (must be present to win) / Closing
- 9:00 – 12:00 pm CPHIMS morning test
- 1:00 – 4:00 pm CPHIMS afternoon test
COME TOGETHER, WITH YOUR FELLOW NJHIMSS MEMBERS, FOR A SPECIAL EVENT TO BENEFIT HEALTHCARE WORKERS IMPACTED BY SUPERSTORM SANDY!
NJHIMSS is hosting a special benefit "social" for healthcare workers who suffered through the damage wrought by Superstorm Sandy.
Wednesday, February 6 at 6:00PM
Holiday Inn, Conference Center,
East Windsor, NJ (off Exit 8 of the NJ Turnpike)
You can make your donation check payable to: "United Hospital Fund" and designate your support to "Hurricane Sandy Health Care Employee Relief Fund". Your donation can be taken as an individual tax deduction (Tax ID# is 13-1562656)
NJ Chapter HIMSS cannot accept individual donations, so please follow donation instructions carefully. Additional information, or to donate online.
Your donation will go directly to the United Hospital Fund, which will transfer 100% of monies received to assist healthcare workers during this difficult time. Furthermore, NJHIMSS will match your donation, dollar-for-dollar, so your generous donation will go twice as far. In order for NJHIMSS to match your donation, we'll need to see a copy of your donation receipt.
Let's get together, have fun, and make a big difference for those who sacrificed so much to provide healthcare to those who needed it during this extraordinary time.
Enhancing Practice Value Through Meaningful Use and Health IT
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
If you're part of the roughly 80% of Medicare and Medicaid eligible U.S. professionals who have not received the financial incentives for implementing and meaningfully using an EHR -- then this event is for you!
If you wait much longer, your practice will lose value as it faces steep financial penalties. Don't miss this opportunity to get your MU questions answered by physician leaders and CMS policy experts. Register today!
Registration is free for HIMSS Members and Non-Members
Non-Members - Registration for this program includes a complimentary, 1-year online membership
Includes reception and dinner
You are invited to listen to Bala Thirumalainambi, Meaningful Use Director of NJ-HITEC (New Jersey's Regional Extension Center), continue his lecture series on Meaningful Use by discussing Meaningful Use Stage 2 from a physician's office setting perspective.
Monday, February 11, 2013
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm with sign in at 5:30 pm
Burlington County College's Mt. Laurel Campus
500 College Circle (Route 38 at I-295), Laurel Hall Room 320, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Registration is required. Please pre-register at www.bcc.edu/mu
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>
Page 1 of 12